Innosilicon Type-B graphics card: Chinese GPU has 32 GB of GDDR6X memory
Innosilicon has officially launched its new graphics cards based on its in-house Fantasy One GPU, with 4 new graphics cards based on the Fantasy One GPU launched – including a multi-GPU design – in collaboration with GPU designer Imagination Technologies.
SEE THE GALLERY – 14 IMAGES
We don’t have any concrete performance figures, which we shouldn’t expect less from the Chinese automaker, with a demo posted on social media with a video that doesn’t include an FPS counter, if at all. The new Type-A graphics card powered by GPU Fantasy One – yes, that’s the name of the card and not USB Type-A – the Type-A graphics card.
Inside, a single Fantasy One GPU has up to 16 GB of GDDR6X memory on a 128-bit memory interface with offerings of 4 GB and 8 GB. The 16 GB of GDDR6X memory is clocked at 19 Gbit / s with 304 GB / s of memory bandwidth, while display connectivity will include DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.1, and some old-fashioned VGAs.
A single 6-pin PCIe power connector is all that is required, with typical TDP for 4K rendering at around 20W, while cloud rendering power is increased to around 50W. Innosilicon will offer a model. Centered on the server that will use a passive heat sink.
Fenghua card n ° 1 type A
- FP32 floating point: 5T FLOPS
- Rendering Capacity: 160G Pixel / s
- Codec capacity: simultaneously 4 channels of 4K60 images, 16 channels of 1080P60 and 32 channels of 720P30
- Number of users: 16 1080p users, 32 720p users
- AI calculation: 25TOPS (INT8)
Fenghua type B card n ° 1
- Floating point FP32: 10T FLOPS
- Rendering Capacity: 320G Pixel / s
- Codec capacity: simultaneously 8 channels of 4K60 images, 32 channels of 1080P60, 64 channels of 720P30
- Number of users: 32 1080p users, 64 720p users
- AI calculation: 50TOPS (INT8)
Innosilicon has a high-end “Type-B” graphics card with 2 Fantasy One GPUs on a single PCB, offering double the VRAM with a massive 32GB GDDR6X memory. There are up to 10 TFLOPs of performance from FP32 calculation, and it can run up to 32 x 1080p 60FPS or 64 x 720p 30FPS at a time. The GPU requires two 8-pin PCIe power connectors.