Final Fantasy VII Reunion Graphics Comparison, Changes
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion graphical comparison, detailed gameplay changes
Posted on Jun 18, 2022 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Switch, Videos
A new video has arrived for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion which serves as a graphical comparison. With it, we can see how well this version of the title compares to the original.
The video shows just how much effort Square Enix is making in Reunion. The company said everything is now HD – as you’d expect – and the models have been upgraded. It even seems to go beyond that, however.
Below is the graphic comparison video:
In addition to the graphical comparison, we also have some gameplay change details for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion. Here’s what we know:
– Removed recovery on basic actions, including dodges (it now allows to act right after)
– Added an actual combo system (chaining basic attacks together and into abilities and magic, smoothly)
– Shortcut menu for abilities
– Dedicated attack button which now gives it an identical layout to Final Fantasy VII Remake (attack, guard, dodge, magic ability/hotkey and menu for items)
– Limits in the game of the Digital Mind Wave
Square Enix also said this week that Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion will have full voiceovers as well as new musical arrangements. We should hear more before launch.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion will be available on Switch this winter.