Animated video editor – Cynopsis Media
EarthX hosts the world’s largest environmental exhibition, conference, film festival, and virtual television channel and is a member of IUCN, the International Union for Conservation of Nature. Founded in 2011 as Earth Day Dallas by environmentalist and businessman Trammell S. Crow, the Texas-based 501 (c) (3) nonprofit promotes environmental awareness and impact through through conscious businesses, non-partisan collaboration and sustainable community-based solutions.
EarthxTV is the only member-supported 24 × 7 channel and VOD library that broadcasts original environmental series, award-winning films, daily news and world events. Our vision is to bring together business, government, academic institutions, nonprofits and the public to create long-term sustainable change. We are closing the gap on environmental issues. We are the intersection between the left and the right.
OUR MISSION To inspire and energize the global community in ways that help create a sustainable world for all living things and a better, cleaner and healthier world for future generations.
We are looking for a creative hero of the planet with video editing and motion graphics. They must have strong video editing skills, take creative direction with a smile, and be able to perform personally with a collaborative team for epic creative deliveries. Simply put, that person will create a video that inspires, moves, and impacts culture for lasting change.
The EarthX Creative Department is a full-service production house that supports all departments and partners in the organization. It is home to a diverse collaborative group of design visionaries that brings together all creative disciplines working on marketing and branding projects. This includes designers, copywriters, editors / motion, and the marketing team. Our mission is to create impactful content that elevates collective consciousness. For our planet. For our future.
You will most often be:
- Work with the creative team to think about brand identifiers, display promotions, promotions and brand concepts, design style frames, create storyboards, compose and edit videos, animate headlines, cut for media social and real pitch
- Manage all technical aspects of video production (from development to publication)
- Be quick to deliver several new layout / design iterations that are informed and complement existing creative and design styles inherent in our individual products under EarthX brand guidelines
- Execute projects with attention to detail and on time
- Understanding and execution on creative briefs, reviews and creative problem solving