7 best slow motion video software for Windows 10
Movavi Video Editor is another great tool that can be used to easily apply slow motion effects to your videos.
This software is designed to be easy to use, with only 20 minutes required to master it, can quickly import and export in all popular formats, and reinforce intuitive drag and drop controls.
Movavi offers an incredible range of effects in the Movavi store:
- Buy titles, transitions and other extras designed by the Movavi team
- Import media files – from your camera, smartphone or computer hard drive, supports all popular formats
- Easily remove unwanted segments from your video clip, move segments, add titles and transitions, filters, etc.
- Ability to save the video clip to your hard drive or export it directly to YouTube or your 4K TV
- Multitrack editing
- Integrated media – video clips, backgrounds, sound, music
- Video stabilization features – removes distortion without affecting video quality
- Can combine multiple videos on one screen
- Audio tools – frequency, noise cancellation, audio normalization, special effects
Movavi Video Editor also allows you to use your webcam to record videos, can automatically detect audio beat and sync it to your project tempo, and also supports Intel hardware acceleration.
Movavi Video Editor is available in 3 different versions, each one meeting the needs of different users:
Video editor 15
- Basic video editing tools
- Filters, transitions, titles, effects
- Editing Assistant – helps you set everything up
- Up to 6 tracks on the timeline
- 5 ready-to-use intros and outros
- 10 sample video clips
- 27 built-in songs
- 10 stickers
- Fast processing of large HD videos
Video Editor 15 Plus has all of Video Editor 15 edition and adds:
- Up to 99 tracks on the timeline
- Keyframe animation of titles, video overlay, etc.
- Highlight and concealment tool
- 16 ready-to-use intros and outros
- 20 sample video clips
- 39 built-in songs available
- 86 stickers
- Fast processing of Full HD and 4K videos
Movavi Video Editor Enterprise Edition contains all the features found in the previous two versions and also adds:
- Can use one key on 2 PC
- Free minor updates
- Priority support
- Personal Account Manager
- Easier screen recording
- Improved recording frame – allows you to choose the capture area of ââyour screen by clicking and dragging
- Can schedule recordings to capture screen anytime, even remotely
- New titles, stickers, music, backgrounds, etc.
- Fast Track HD technology – gives you excellent processing speeds
Movavi Video Editor Commercial Edition was designed for use in the business sector, but it can also be used by educators, marketers, developers, and bloggers.
Teachers can provide more comprehensive and immersive teaching sessions can create presentations using callouts, captions, etc., and can also be used to highlight actions performed by a keyboard or mouse.
Bloggers can use Movavi to create high quality content for their video blog, and can also easily edit, remove unwanted parts of the video, and even apply filters. You can also add background music and voiceover, and you can upload your video directly to YouTube.
If you need some tips to start using Movavi Video Editor, use the official guide.
Movavi video editor
Create engaging, high-quality videos with this fantastic tool and the built-in features that come with it.